|Debt Consolidation Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
7 Ways to Consolidate Your Debt
If you are in debt, you have several options available to you in your quest to consolidate your balances and thereby reducing your monthly payments or paying off your loan faster. Let's look at 7 of the most popular and effective ways for you to consolidate your debt.
1. Life Insurance. Yes, many life insurance policies have a cash pay out [loan] provision. If you have held the policy for quite some time, the amount of equity built up in it can be quite large. What if you can't pay the insurer back? Good question! In many cases the amount you owe will be deducted from what your beneficiaries would receive upon your death.
2. Your Retirement Plan. If you have a 401(k) plan at work, you can usually borrow from the account and use these funds to pay off debt. Caution: if you do not pay back the loan within a certain specified time or you leave your job, you could be faced with penalties and tax charges from the Internal Revenue Service.
3. Credit Card Transfers. Chances are some of your outstanding loans are for double digit rates. Shop around and see if a credit card company will allow for you to transfer your outstanding balance over to them and at a significantly lower interest rate. Make sure that the cash transfer fees are low [better yet, see if you can have this fee waived] and that your interest rate remains fixed.
4. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit. If you own your own home, it is likely that you have built up equity in your home especially if you have lived there for several years and you live in an area of rapidly appreciating home values. If this is the case, lenders will be glad to offer to you a loan or line of credit based on your home's value. You can use the loan/line of credit to pay off debt; in many cases the interest rate for the loan/line of credit is tax deductible too, whereas for a credit card debt it is not.
5. Renegotiate Your Loan. Some lenders will be all too happy to lower your outstanding interest rate, especially if in doing so they get to keep you as a customer. Sure, your 19.8% rate may only drop to 14 or 15%, but that may be all you need to get a handle on your debt.
6. Your Savings Institution. Banks, savings and loan associations, and credit unions may be able to help you consolidate debt by offering to you one loan that will pay off all your debt and allow for you to have a low, fixed-rate payment instead. Shop around, the rates vary!
7. Go to Mama! Family loans are a popular way to get rid of debt. Still, if you can't pay them back, what effect will that "non-payment" have on your relationship with your family member? Sure, it may not effect your credit standing, but it certainly could have a negative effect on your family standing!
Naturally, you will want to explore each of these options and see which ones are the most feasible for you. Read the fine print and make sure you understand the terms of any debt consolidation loans. You want to reduce your debt, not create an avenue for further trouble.
Matt Keegan is The Article Writer who writes on subjects from Aviation to Zoos. Please contact Matt for your next article needs at http://www.thearticlewriter.com
Copywriting - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Escape the Credit Card Death Spiral
You're burdened with crushing debt and at the end of your rope. There's got to be a way out.
Are You Buried In Debt?
Are you having a problem paying your bills? Are you receiving past due notices from creditors? Are most of your accounts being turned over to debt collectors? Are you worried that you might lose your home or your car?Well, you are not alone. Many people do face a financial crises at some time in their life.
Debt Consolidation Confusion
Learning about debt consolidation can be quite a confusing venture for your average person. There is plenty of conflicting information to be found about debt consolidation.
What is a Debt Consolidation Loan?
If your objective is to reduce interest rates and lower your monthly payments, avoid bankruptcy, consolidate your bills and have one monthly payment, or simply get out of debt the fastest way possible, then a debt consolidation loan could provide the answer.Are you feeling overburdened with debt? Are you paying out too much every month for your credit cards, store cards and loans? Then why not replace them all with one, lower, convenient repayment through a consolidation loan?Consolidation loans can give you a fresh start, allowing you to consolidate all of your loans into one - giving you one easy to manage payment, and in most cases, at a lower rate of interest.
Debt consolidation - More Options for Reducing Credit Card Costs
Borrowing money against your credit cards has always been among the most expensive ways to borrow money, and when you fail to pay your bill in full each month, borrowing is exactly what you're doing. You're not alone; the average American household now carries more than $8000 in credit card debt.
Debt Consolidation - Consolidate Your Student Loans Now!
The Federal student loan program has benefited thousands of college students in the forty years since it was introduced. Interest rates for the program have historically been quite competitive, and the program has allowed many people to acquire a college education who otherwise might not have been able to afford one.
Shocking Facts - What Debt Settlement Companies Dont Tell You
If you're thinking about using a debt consolidation or debt settlement service to help you get out of debt faster and save money on your monthly payments, make sure you do your homework before choosing a company. There are definitely shams and scams out there.
Consolidate Your Credit Card Debt
With the popularity of plastic money in the present age, credit cards are gaining immense importance. With the growing increase in usage of such cards the credit rates are also reaching the horizon.
Debt Consolidation for Homeowners: Saving Grace for Inept Borrowers
You cannot understand the importance of being a homeowner until you enter the loan market for debt consolidation. Debt consolidation for homeowners is a responsible way of getting out of debt.
Debt Elimination: Legal! Lawful! Ethical! Debt Elimination Really Works
You are trying hard to eliminate your loans but keep falling back on your old ways. This constantly leads you back to square one situation and debts seem like they are ever increasing.
Going Debt Consolidation Way!
We are aware of the fact that it is easy to get into debts, but on the contrary overcoming it is very complicated. Now give an end to your fear of lenders as more and more companies in the UK are offering solutions to tackle debts of individuals- both home owners and tenants.
Getting a Debt Consolidation Loan with Bad Credit
If you've ever tried to get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit, then you know that it isn't always easy. It may seem odd that you can have such trouble being approved for a loan designed to help people who are in debt, but many lenders can be hesitant to give money to a person who has a history of not repaying.
Shake off the Chains: Credit Card Debt Elimination is Easier Than You Think!
Feeling like you're on the brink of financial disaster? You're not alone. Millions of people allow impulsive lifestyles to rule their pocketbooks.
16.4% APR $5,000 Auto Loan...HELP!
Are you the victim of a high interest rate auto loan? If so, the following email discussion may help you. Read on:DEAR LoanResources.
Debt Consolidation Service In Birmingham
Jane was a fun loving girl from Birmingham, you could say she lived for today. She wanted all the latest fashions and gadgets and certianly was not afraid to use her credit card to pay for them.
Debt Consolidation Primer - Four Things You Can Do to Get Out of Debt
Problem debt is rampant throughout America. In addition to mortgages and auto loans, the average household in the U.
Consolidate All Your Debt Into One Monthly Payment
Are you feeling overburdened with debt? Are you paying out too much every month for your credit cards, store cards and loans? Then why not replace them all with one, lower, convenient repayment through a consolidation loan?Consolidation loans can give you a fresh start, allowing you to consolidate all of your loans into one - giving you one easy to manage payment, and in most cases, at a lower rate of interest.Secured on your UK home, low cost, low rate, cheap, low interest debt consolidation loans can sweep away the pile of repayments to your credit and store cards, HP, loans and replace them with one, low cost, monthly payment - one calculated to be well within your means.
Debt and New Spirituality
Overcoming the stigma of being in dept, grow in self-confidence and regaining ones own centre and balance again, is easy in the new energies. This is all about being true to yourself, what we have been doing in the past is buying into other peoples beliefs and concepts.
Debt Consolidation Loan
Debt Consolidation of Different LoansDebt consolidation refers to the restructuring of a large number of unsecured debts into one low monthly payment, while eliminating interest and reducing the total amount owed to creditors. Debt consolidation has become popular with people as they cope with increasing amounts of credit card debt, home mortgage loans, car loans, and student loans, along with low credit ratings and threatening phone calls from creditors.
Stafford Loan Consolidation
Stafford Loan ConsolidationA Stafford Loan, which can help to finance your way through a college or university, comes in two forms:Subsidized Stafford LoansA subsidized Stafford Loan, which you can receive based upon your specific financial aid. When a Stafford loan is subsidized, you are not required to pay any interest on the loan while you attend school.
PrimeNews Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.PrimeNews.biz - 2012